Simprovise
Lilith Vatore • Vampire
Played by Arceus

Absence Notices

Started by Arceus at 30 Aug, 2020 6:35 am
5 Posts

Arceus

Odinn a ydr alla

They don't think that I listen, oh but I know who they are.

Figured I should probably have one of these on the board.

Anyway, posting this right now because I will be busy for the next few days and it may take me until a few days into September to get posting again. Just about done with the TMA rewrite, I'm doing like 2 chapters/~10k words a day so it's sort of a tiring pace to keep up consistently and I just haven't had the spoons to handle posts too.

Be back in a flash.

Don't flatter yourself; you were never even a player.

Razzyo

❤ Obsessed with Marshal ❤

I’m also taking a break from rp for a short bit. Probably a week~ ish. Not feeling well. 

Arceus

Odinn a ydr alla

Yeah, me again. Not a full absence, but I may be kind of slow and or selective, because we had a cold snap and it absolutely destroyed my wrist. Typing too much aggravates it, so I'm going to try not to need to type with it as much, and that means slowing down on posts a bit, too.

Lenara

Dreamweaver

We've done things that most people would call impossible, and I know the only reason we were able to do it is because we didn't do it alone! We had people to teach us, people to help us, we had each other.

It's NaNo and also busy at work and the combo is making my life a bit crazy - I'm tentatively stating that I'm probably going to be pretty "away" for a good part of November. Not quitting, and I'll try to post here and there but I may be slow. I'm also just in general kind of strained and stressed and im hoping that taking the pressure of it off will make it easier to get something done or step away and take the break I need to come back stronger.

Arceus

Odinn a ydr alla

I'm going on a sabbatical.