Cast and Crew

Collapse Menu

shinescape — Plotting Centre

shinescape

Started by Arceus at 31 Dec, 2019 7:14 pm
9 Posts

Admin
Odinn a ydr alla

They don't think that I listen, oh but I know who they are.

Ezio Ember

Bookworm ♦  Creative ♦  Genius

Young Adult (272) ♦ French-Viking ♦ Gender Fluid (He/Him)
Spellcaster, Necromancer
University of Britechester Student (Language and Literature)
Dating Drake Ember ♦ Pansexual, Demisexual, Polyamorous

Looks like a cinnamon roll, talks like a cinnamon roll, is not a cinnamon roll.

+ Just as impulsive and terrible at plans as Morgyn is, just better at hiding it.
+ Decently well-meaning, if he is a bit complicated and difficult to understand.
+ Rather a nice guy, he's kind to everyone until they give him a reason not to be.
+ And tbh, even then, sometimes, he's still way too fucking nice.
+ Naturally helpful and conscientious. He kind of has a hero complex.
+ Not at all judgmental, and tends to be really accepting and open-minded.
+ Is a torture survivor, has weird reactions to things sometimes.
+ There are things in him that are broken and pretty much have no hope of ever being fixed.
+ One of the most powerful spellcasters.
+ Morgyn's twin brother, he's well-known in magic realm.
+ Knows martial arts; co-invented a style from Black Tiger (called Tiger Heart) as an adaptation to his heart condition.
+ Ice magic master. Think Elsa and you've got the gist.
+ Lived on the street for a few years.
+ Has an invisible disability, a heart condition. Technically, he's dying.

Currently

+ Having a long overdue discussion with Drake.
+ Sitting around a dark forest alone waiting for a meteor shower, because nerrrd.
+ As of early June, he is in a coma in the hospital (Oracle Point Hospital in Newcrest).

Aims

+ Ezio could use some more friends. He should have a number of them from his days on the streets, too, so that's somewhere to start.
+ Ezio also has a number of exes. A few of them were pretty terrible because the only kind of love Ezio's ever known is the painful and broken kind.
++ So if anyone wants an ex that exists on site already, Ezio may be your man.
+ Currently he has no sense of self-worth independently of other people, so I'd like to see him grow beyond that and learn to value himself outside the context of how useful he is.

Kassander Giovanni

Genius ♦ Music Lover ♦ Perfectionist

Young Adult (2,100) ♦ Roman ♦ What is Gender (He/Him)
Spellcaster, Vampire, Seer
Mafia Overlord ♦ Drago di Napoli Leader ♦ Father of Vampires
Married to Sandalio ♦ Bisexual, male lean, Demi, Poly

Looks like a cinnamon roll, you do not want him to want you dead.

+ Kind until someone proves to be unworthy of that kindness. Never mistaken it for weakness.
+ Has a weird otherworldly quality to him. Some people find him overwhelming, others find him to be lacking.
+ He can be difficult to connect with on a human level, but I promise there's human in there somewhere.
+ Notably closed-off, it takes a lot to get onto his truly good side, but also a lot to get onto his truly bad side.
+ What emotions he feels are distant and vague. Mostly he's lost all sense of them.
+ He is the first vampire to have ever existed.
+ He is also the leader of the first and largest vampire coven in the world.
+ He tends to know things that he logically shouldn't, so yes, Kassander does meta-game.

Currently

+ Side-eyeing Aine. And probably debating just killing her.

Aims

+ His blood calls other vampires', in a sense. He's a decent mentor for vampires, because they tend to find it easier to think around him.
+ He also makes a decent adoptive parent if anyone needs one.

Kaylie Vo

Creative ♦ Music Lover ♦ Self-Assured

Young Adult (20) ♦ Alien ♦ Female (She/Her)
University of Britechester Student (Fine Arts)
Single ♦ Unknown Sexuality

Looks like a cinnamon roll, is mostly a cinnamon roll.

+ Not a very good alien; she's never been to Sixam and knows nothing about it.
+ One of the only aliens that doesn't bother with a disguise. She has one, though.
++ ... okay, turns out she's in a blend-in phase, these happen when she gets a crush on someone. It'll go away eventually and she'll go back to being pointy-eared and power-blue skinned.
+ Eventually decided screw everyone I'll just take care of myself, but her self-confident front may not be quite so solid as she pretends.
+ Loves music. Anything to do with and about music she's all over.
+ Really doesn't like maths.

Currently

+ Going through a blending in phase again because she got a crush on a cute classmate.

Aims

+ She could use more friends. She has a grand total of one (1).
+ I'd like her to eventually meet another alien. This is going to be a mixed situation because it'll be like yay someone like me but also culturally they may be nothing alike.
+ Gaining some more true confidence in herself, and feeling more comfortable as she is, but tbh I have no idea how she'd do that.
+ Falling in love at some point would be nice too, but it's not really high on the list. I suspect she's lesbian, but I may be wrong.
++ Currently she has a crush on an NPC, but it can either not go well, or the crush can switch to a PC, whatever works here.

Keisha Hughes

Bookworm ♦  Creative ♦  Self-Assured

Adult (900) ♦ English ♦ Female (She/Her)
Shaman, Former Spellcaster, Seer
Forest Hermit, Former Sage of Mischief Magic
Single ♦ Bisexual, Sapiosexual

Looks like a cinnamon roll, is basically a cinnamon roll.

+ Friendly, at least, she'll help travellers and the like with no problems, but generally doesn't seek out contact.
+ She is a seer, but a, she cannot control it, and b, tends to forget her own prophecies the second after she tells them.
+ Used to have magic but she lost it in a fight with Aine O'Duibhir, the previous sage of untamed magic before Morgyn.
+ Has a habit of acting like a spirit guide except she's not dead. So if anyone needs to have a chat with an old god in a spooky forest, she may be able to fulfill this need.

Currently

+ Probably something to do with Aine.

Aims

+ Keisha is an NPC so I don't have any real goals for her. She's on this list merely in case someone else needs her for some reason.

L Faba

Foodie ♦ Genius ♦ Mean

Adult (332) ♦ Ottoman ♦ Female (She/Her)
Spellcaster, Shaman, Seer
Sage of Mischief Magic
Single ♦ Heterosexual, Bicurious, Monoamorous

Looks like she could kill you, is mostly a cinnamon roll.

+ L is not exactly friendly, but also isn't really rude.
+ She's more like that friend that doesn't lie to you and tells you straight out that yeah, that skirt does make your ass look big. But you know what that's not a bad thing. Shake the booty.
+ She can be more scathing and blunt than necessary though so that is a thing, she's not for the faint-hearted or thin-skinned.
+ L's rather peaceful and go with the flow, but she is known to play mind games and tricks on people for the fuck of it.
+ Some see her as uncompromising, stubborn, and narrow-minded, and she doesn't care.
+ Food is an absolute love, and she is a little heavyset because of it. But she likes gourmet food, chicken picatta and duck confit are way more common than ramen.
+ As the Sage of Mischief Magic, she, like Morgyn, also teaches spellcasters how to do the magic thing, but her speciality is mind tricks and illusions.

Currently

+ Trying to figure out how to leave magic realm without losing her magic.
+ Having an interesting chat with Hella.

Aims

+ I'd like to get her some more friends, but of course, she can't leave magic realm, so they'll have to be able to come to her.
+ Love is not really off the table?
+ She could use to eventually choose an apprentice, like someone that directly learns under her with intent to eventually, maybe, take over as Sage of Mischief Magic. (We say maybe because the All must choose the sages.)

Liberty Lee

Bookworm ♦  Clumsy ♦ Geek

Young Adult (22) ♦ Chinese ♦ Female (She/Her)
Dormant Spellcaster
Foxbury Institute Student (Physics)

Looks intense as fuck, but is mostly a cinnamon roll.

+ Liberty is friendly, open, and very talkative. She's never had a social standing in her entire life, as she says, and stopped caring a long time ago what comes out of her mouth.
+ She's very honest and easy-going. Doesn't stress out about too much.
+ Fairly sensitive though, and somewhat emotional.
+ She's also very secure in her femininity and will kind of go somewhat masculine from time to time.
+ Her cinnamon roll status turns into will fucking kill you in very specific circumstances.
+ She is an astronaut, or aspiring to be one. At the moment she just cleans toilets at the space centre.
+ Also very much a nerd and can be found at comic book stores and GeekCon.
+ She trips on air a lot. Misfortune also seems to just follow her.

Currently

+ Probably tripping on air.

Aims

+ She needs friends. I'd like at least one or two chick friends that she's really close with and like they talk about everything together. Yeah.
+ In the game, she lives with Summer Holiday and Travis Scott, and either one of these being played would be great!
+ She has want ads for her parents and her little sister. I'd love for these to get picked up.
+ Love? Maybe? Who knows.

Lilith Vatore

Active ♦ Creative ♦  Outgoing

Young Adult (270) ♦ Spanish ♦ Female (She/Her)
Vampire
University of Britechester Student (Language and Literature)
Crushing on Emilia ♦ Bisexual, Strong Female Lean, Polyamorous

Looks like a cinnamon roll, would absolutely destroy you.

+ Her flavour of outgoing is a lot less in your face. She's more of the quiet magnetic type.
+ Spends way more time thinking about things than she does talking about them. It can be hard to read her.
+ Lilith is basically in a constant state of dissociation, so mostly she doesn't feel emotions. On the off chances that she does, they are weak and hard for her to identify.
+ She has a bit of a hero complex. And by a bit I mean a chasm.
+ She's absolutely always out to defend her loved ones. You know you mean something to her when she gets protective.
+ Lilith is also never against helping others that need it.
+ She does not have Caleb's aversion to feeding from humans though, but she is notably gentle about it.

Currently

+ Working a crush out with her brother. Because who else would listen to her whine anyway?

Aims

+ She could definitely use some more friends. I'm thinking a couple female friends, so she can talk to girls about girl stuff instead of bugging Caleb about it.
+ Lilith is very protective so if anyone needs a protective vampire, Lilith ya girl.
+ If anyone has a vampire that needs to be adopted, Lilith will do it.
+ I have a weird interest in doing a plot where like she runs into someone that's dying and she can't do magic so ope let's turn them to save their life. And then she gets to struggle with the whys. And maybe they do too.

Raelle Tillman

Art Lover ♦  Cheerful ♦  Foodie

Young Adult (20) ♦ Alien ♦ Cisfemale (She/Her)
Single ♦ Unknown Orientations

Looks like a cinnamon roll, is very much a cinnamon roll.

+ Raelle loves to feed people, and she will try to at any given opportunity.
+ Tries to stay upbeat and positive, too, but that's not always possible.
+ She was adopted by the Tillman family, her original last name is Axtin.
+ Sometimes remembers her birth family, but it comes and goes.
+ Was not aware she's an alien until she was a teenager. It really threw her for a loop to say the least of it.
+ Hid it and never quite came to terms with it before. Now she has the space to do so and isn't sure where to start.
+ Can be occasionally slightly sassy.

Currently

+ Reuniting with her older adoptive brother.

Aims

+ Friiiiends.
+ Could eventually fall in love but it's not really at the forefront of her mind and she'll have to accept herself first.
+ She'd like to start a career in cooking. I may send her to UBrite.

Stella Zaman

Cat Lover ♦  Good ♦  Loves the Outdoors

Young Adult (28) ♦ Unknown Ethnicity ♦ Cisfemale (She/Her)
Spellcaster
Single ♦ Unknown Sexualities

Is the cinnamon roll of all cinnamon rolls.

+ Has a younger half-sister, Sindria. She's on a save the sister mission.
+ Overall a very well-meaning person. Stella's aware bad people exist but approaches everyone and everything like they mean well until she has reason to believe they don't.
+ Best at practical magic; untamed is too violent for her, hers is weak as hell, and mischief feels unnecessarily mean.
+ The kind of girl you're really likely to find on a beach somewhere with her feet buried in the sand.
+ She's a very supportive person by default.

Currently

+ Something off-camera probably.

Aims

+ Friends of course. Naturally.
+ She and Sindria probably ought to thread at some point.
+ If anyone needs a big sister type person, Stella your girl probably.

Yuki Behr

Geek ♦ Loner

Teen (16) ♦ German-Japanese ♦ Female (She/Her)
High School Student ♦ Underground Hacker ♦ Gamer

Looks a bit intense, but is mostly a cinnamon roll.

+ Some people think she's shy; Yuki actually just doesn't really like people very much.
+ Yuki's really good with electronics and tends to build random things from spare electrical parts here and there.
+ Also mods her computer herself, and has recently gotten into hacking.
+ She's not a big hacker name yet but getting there.
+ Also a well-known video game tournament player, but she's around good but not like great.
+ Mostly still not entirely sure who she is.

Currently

+ Being a nerd with a fellow teen about a drone and aliens.

Aims

+ Her meeting an alien would probably make her day.
+ Sibling stuff with Candy, of course.
+ I imagine she has like one or two really close friends and then beyond that it's like okay and now we're done with humans.
+ Maybe she has a tiny little fan club of people that watch her play esports and think she's rad.

Don't flatter yourself; you were never even a player.

Standard
a literal dragon

We must stop killing each other.

ily, hi, hey,

so i wanted to throw surya in there as sarnai - or well sitkamose's - brother but i wanted to run it by you first before i did anything ok ily bye

it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live

Admin
Odinn a ydr alla

That's fine! (Sitkamose IS a Suyis actually.)

Uh, I don't actually have anything set in stone for her history aside from she was poor, met Ra, lost her fucking mind. So there's that. xD

Standard
a literal dragon

mk. uhh we can make it up as we go.

also if u wanna im not saying id be ok taking ra, but im not saying i wouldnt.........

Admin
Odinn a ydr alla

I would love you forever, and you know it c: But you don't have to, I can probably pull'im myself. Otoh, he's liable to end up on Kassander's bad side, and that just gets boring. Lol

Standard
a literal dragon

idm babe.

also do u wanna wait on the thread w elias and morgyn or? idm either way its whatever's good

Admin
Odinn a ydr alla

Uh. If you wanna toss it up, go for it. c:

Admin
Odinn a ydr alla

Okay, finally, lol I updated this monster, added a couple new people, some goals and stuff, cinnamon roll scaling, yeah. I love all my children equally. Really. xD

Admin
Odinn a ydr alla

Updated again with Rae and Stella. c: